Install the new WWT SDK with data pipeline and original ADK tools
View the WWT SDK documentation
View the WWT SDK Fact Sheet (PDF)
Using the Layer Control API for the Windows Client you can:
- Add custom data to the Layer Manager of WorldWide Telescope.
- Connect your database and application specific processing with WorldWide Telescopes Visualization.
- Remoteley control WWT from other applications
View the Windows Client Layer Control API (LCAPI)
Using the WorldWide Telescope Web Control API you can:
- Integrate WWT into your own web data portal.
- Build mashups to display your own interface and WorldWide Telescope.
View Web Control Script Reference
Click on one of the links below to launch the on-line documentation.
To ask technical questions or to give us feedback on the SDK you can e-mail us at email@example.com.
You can also check out the Data Blog for tricks and tips on using the SDK and how to build communities here.